Monday, June 27, 2016

Letter #103 6-27-2016 Gering, Nebraska

Hey Everyone!
Well I got my flight itinerary this morning. I will leave Denver at 7:25am my time 6:25am your time. I will be going to Salt Lake City, Utah and get there at 9am, then I will have a two hour lay over and I will leave there at 11:08am. I land at Sky harbor at 11:45am. I am surprised I am not flying straight home but it is ok.

 Well we get our new mission president on Friday this week and we will be having a zone conference next week on the 5th so we can meet him, which will be nice. If things stay the same on that Friday, the 8th I should get to go down with the missionary's going home with me and go to the Denver Temple. The mission president and his wife would go as well, but we shall see if that’s what the new mission president wants to do. If we do that it will take my entire day.  I would love to go to the Temple cause I have not been to the temple since I was in the MTC.

Well this week we did have E_ baptism, and we had a great turn out. It was really cool I was fortunate enough to get to have a baptism this close to coming home. I see it as a blessing cause this one was in the Lords time for sure and it was when E_ was ready and not for me, all that matters is it was in the Lords timing. Yesterday was cool during the confirmation cause Elder Navarro said it in Spanish so E_ family could understand him.

Yesterday A_ came to church as well which was great she is doing so well!!! She has such a strong spirit about her and her faith is so strong too.  It is really cool to see how fast she has progressed.

Well hope you all have a good week this week!!

Much love
Elder Urry

Ps mom could you send the recipe to Sister Delcamp again she think she deleted it by accident? Well the next email I send I will be 21 years old!

haha crazy


3 comments: