Monday, June 6, 2016

Letter #100 6-6-2016 Gering, Nebraska

Hey Everyone.

This week was a good week. We found a new guy we are starting to work with him, his  name is B_.  Our 1st visit was about the Temple open house and what that is and what a temple is. He is a big rancher and runs his own place. He owns about 10 sections of land which I can't remember how much land that it but it is a lot. He runs it all by himself and that is his plan to always run it by himself so he will work to make it grow until it is as much as he can do on his own. He is such a nice guy and has gone through a lot in his life. And we feel we will probably teach the plan of salvation 1st cause of what he has gone through that will help a lot.

Also we did see A_ this week and had Brother and Sister Baird with us for this lesson, it was about being married and eternal family's. This lesson had such a strong spirit in it!  It was so amazing and half way through there was a silence for a few minutes and that is when the spirit can teach to the heart.  Then A_ said "....it is True! I believe and feel it is true there is no more denying that!" Then she just bore her testimony and we invited her to be baptized and she really wants to. So that is exciting.

On Saturday early in the morning we went running with Brother Rawlings up the Scottsbluff National Monument.  This run is about 1.6 miles up so all in all a little over 3 mile run.   We had a good time just to visit with him about all kinds of things and it made the run go by faster than normal. It is a such wonderful view from the top looking around and seeing all the history sites from up top so it was way cool.

Well hope you all have another good week. And mom I did get the forms but I hope can find someone I can have help me print it from my iPad cause I can't get on my email from a computer cause it has been a long time from the last time I logged in so I don't remember my password.

Much love
Elder Urry


No comments:

Post a Comment