Monday, May 30, 2016

Letter #99 5-30-2016 Gering Nebraska

Hey Everyone!!
Well transfers are tomorrow and I will be staying here for my last 6 weeks with Elder Navarro. Well yesterday A_ came to church and it was fantastic!!  The Stake President, President Brown came and he was teaching 5th Sunday discussion. He just opened it up and asked what do you all want to learn about? We went over a lot on temple and conversion witch was so great for A_ to hear and learn about.  After the meetings she came up and talked to him for like 30 minutes. He was able to cover a lot of things with her and some of the concerns she had and just talked to her. And at the end President Brown said "when you get baptized this summer will you invite me?" Keep in mind we have not invited her or set her on date yet, and she said I don't know if that will happen, then he said it will just watch.  Then  said "in a year from now when you go to the temple to be married will you invite me?" She thinks that won't happen cause of things from the past, but wow the spirit was so strong there!!!

Well I am looking forward to this transfer there is a lot going on these next 6 weeks and it will go way too fast I know that!!! Just look at my entire mission and how fast that has gone. I definitely don't feel like what I thought I would feel like at this time. And that is a
good thing.

Much love

Elder Urry

No comments:

Post a Comment