Monday, March 28, 2016

Letter #90 3-28-2016 Gering, Nebraska

Hey Everyone!!!

Holy Cow Philip is home that is crazy!!!!!! Well this week we had a baptism with our 2 investigators that are doing so well. It was a cool experience to be on the other side instead of being baptized I was ask to baptize one of them and my comp baptized the other. There names are M_ and  R_, R_ is the mom.


 Well I forgot to tell you guys this a few weeks ago but as you know me and my comp do service at the Zoo ever Tuesday, well about two weeks ago we were in feeding the cats. They have a male tiger that they got about 2 months ago, after setting the 15 lbs. of food down we just left the cage.  He walked in finish eating it, meanwhile we are standing right next to the cage watching him. Cats are known for spraying their urine and sometimes they do it at people.  Well I saw he was about to spray my companion,  and I was like "Elder watch out he is going to spray" and my comp was like,  “what?" And then he got sprayed by a tiger!!! YIKES.... hahaha it was kinda funny to be honest. So he did service the rest of the day with tiger pee on his cloths but that is what happens sometimes doing service or working at the zoo.

 Well this week the Gering and Scottsbluff  missionary's had to speak in our ward, The Chimney Rock ward for Easter Sunday. We all spoke on the Resurrection and the Atonement. It went really well and was a good meeting. Mom did you get a photo a sister took in our ward and she was going to send it to you?

Much Love


Elder Urry
Easter in Gering



No comments:

Post a Comment