Monday, November 16, 2015

Letter #71 11-16-2015 Torrington Wyoming

Hey Everyone!!

Well this week has been a long, slow week for me. Monday my comp had his surgery and he is to do nothing till tomorrow after his check up with the Doctor so I have just been doing a lot of reading and sitting around and visiting with the members we live with this past week.

On Friday Brother Erickson asked if I would help him build his shed so that was a lot of fun.  We worked on it for about 3 hours and got 2 walls put up as well as some other things.  When he is done he wants it to look like a log cabin but it will depend on the weather when he will be able to get it done. 
But ya this week was studies and then some nights I went on splits with another companionship, just one would go out and do work with me while the other would sit at the house with Elder Pember.
Well sorry for the short letter this week hope all is well with everyone.

Much love Elder Urry

PS mom hope your surgery went well. And for my package I could use a few new shirts it would be nice to get 3 new short sleeve and one new long sleeve shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment