Monday, November 2, 2015

Letter #69 11-2-2015 Torrington Wyoming

Hey everyone!!
Well this week has been very good and lots of fun with Halloween. On Monday we went to the Wisman’s for dinner so they had us come early to carve pumpkins and I have to say mine looks very good. We also had a breakfast on Saturday morning with all the missionary's in the stake and the stake presidency and there wives. So I got to meet them and they are very nice fun people. After the breakfast we had a fireside with every one there and it was really good. We talked about testimonies and how as missionary's they are the most powerful things to share with people and every opportunity we have we should share it!!  And not being afraid to do it. So yesterday was fast and testimony meeting so i did share mine and I am going share it now with all of you...

I know we have a Father in Heaven who loves us and He has a son by the name of Jesus Christ who also loves all of us more than we can even imagine. I know He loves us so much that He sent His son here to earth to show and lead us by His example.  He knew we would mess up and make mistakes so Jesus Christ performed the atonement and he descended below all things, so that we can repentant and be clean once
again. I also know, through His atonement we have someone there who knows what we are going through everyday and we can go talk to Him through prayer and He will help us. This is a true blessing we have because like in the scriptures no unclean thing can live with God again, so He knew we would not be prefect so Jesus Christ provided this for every one so one day we can become perfected in Him and through Him. These things I know to be true I have felt it! And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Friends and family I hope you all are doing well in what ever may be going on in your lives. I am blessed to know each and everyone of you! I love you all and miss you all too. But this is where I am suppose to be right now at this time. I only have 2 years to just focus 24/7 on others and on the Lords work and it is one of the hardest 2 years but one of the most rewarding 2 years.

Much love
Elder Urry

Scripture to ponderize this week
John 3: 15-17
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 ¶For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but
that the world through him might be saved.










No comments:

Post a Comment