Monday, August 10, 2015

Letter #57 8-10-2015 Fort Collins Colorado

Hey Everyone!!
 Well my new comp is Elder Robertson and he is from North Carolina and he has been out like 8 months. But we are living with with members now there names are the Millers they are a supper nice family, all there kids are grown up and gone. Well we are on bikes here every other week so it is fun, lots of hills here!! But Fort Collins is nice. So far we are just trying get more people to see cause there is not many right now even though we are in a ward here.
 But this week Friday and Saturday we were putting in a fence like the one you had put in the back yard. Man I did not know mixing cement is hard when you have to do it for 2 days in a row. But me and my comp and the 2 other missionary's did a pretty good job!! Not to brag or anything hahaha!! Well not much this week happen other than transfers
but we do have a crazy week ahead with zone conference and I need to plane a district meeting. But I am doing good hope all is well with you guys at home!!

Much love

Elder Urry

 In front of the Fort Collins Temple

 Mixing Cement for the fence


Colorado Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment