Monday, June 22, 2015

Letter #50 6-22-2015 Laramie Wyoming

Hey Everyone!!!!
It has been a good week here in Laramie with lots going on. Well this transfer has come and gone but me and Elder Earl are both staying but they are sending a us a 3rd missionary for this transfer so that will be fun being in a trio!  And dad that is cool you flew over Laramie this week, just by looking at that photo you took a photo of downtown Laramie you can see the University of Wyoming football stadium and Grand, which is the main street which heads east and west here.  But you do not see my area of Laramie in the photo, I am more west.
And Eric thanks for the email I  am so excited for you guys this week. I will not get to call  you like you did Brian. But this next step in your life is one the biggest steps. There are going to  be good, great and there will be hard times. But one I know is no matter
what time you are going through there will be 3 people there... the 1st two are you and Rachel and then the 3rd is the Savior who is with you guys all the time through the spirit if you are worthy. So in times of happiness go to Him in gratitude and then in times of
hardship go to Him for help and suggestions but also have a plan like the Brother of Jared. Cause the Savior knows you better than Rachel and the Savior knows Rachel better than you. He loves you both and wants the best for your family. And He knows you better than Rachel does. I am so excited for you both and yes I do wish I could be there but this is were the Lord needs me at this time, if I needed to be there I would be but I am here doing what He wants right now.
Well this was cool yesterday I went on exchanges with the zone leaders because one was sick and they needed to be at church for the investigator so I went with Elder Mola and went to church in the YSA ward after our ward sacrament meeting. Elder Earl went with Elder Snelders and they just stayed home so Elder Snelders could  get
better.  But after church I had a meeting with their investigator and talked about the 
Plan of Salvation with him. And set him with a date of July 11th for baptism. So that is cool for him. And just the experiences he has had with the spirit it is so cool to hear about.


Love you Elder Urry

No comments:

Post a Comment