Monday, May 25, 2015

Letter #46 5-25-2015 Laramie Wyoming

Hey everyone!
Well I am writing my first letter to you on my brand new iPad... mine!! We had a 6 hour meeting as a mission with Elder Nielsen from the seventy and a member from church head quarters. And some things for you to know, is now you can email me any day of the week and I can see it that day when I have time but I can't respond till Monday. Also, we are going to be slowly moving everything to this, overtime. And yes we will be allowed on Facebook in a month or so then we can do missionary work through that way. And from now on, on Christmas and Mother's Day this is where I will be skyping from is on this. Also mom and dad they don't go through us you and the stake president will meet to see what you want do on paying for this cause you will soon get a $400 bill in the mail hahaha. (We pay for it because I will bring it home with me when I return.)

 Well I am doing great! There is a lot of work here we are doing, and yes sometimes it can be hard. Last week I was just trying to give you an idea of what things are like. But what you said, Mom, does really help in all aspects for me and for us in life. And right now what I am learning is how to work best with my companion and just being a better person in general myself. He is a great missionary and person!  And yes I am going to the Lord a lot during this time to know what I can do to be better. 
 Well the work was stopped for 2 days this week and we could not meet with S_, the man I talked about last week so we will be meeting with him on Thursday. The reason it stopped was Tuesday night I got home and was getting ready for bed and my right eye was dark red and so I found out I had pink eye. So the next day I had to go see a doctor and get some eye drops. But by Thursday I was better and got to go on splits with my bishop and ward mission leader. I went with bishop and my comp went with the ward mission leader. So that was a great night! We got to go through a lot of names that the ward did not know and we just saw if they were still living there and how they were doing.
Well I love this area even though times sometimes can be hard, if a mission was not hard it would not be the two most rewarding years of your life. When times are easy we do not learn as much and grow as much. I know what I am doing is right and there are so many people I have become close with on my mission and so many of them have helped me grow too. I love you all so much and miss you.
Love Elder Urry

Mom any kind of church music is fine.

PS: starting something this week I well send a quote once a week..."Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions" (elder Dallin H. Oaks)


No comments:

Post a Comment