Monday, March 30, 2015

Letter #38 3-30-2015 Laramie Wyoming

Hey Everyone!!!
 This week was a lot better!! Well transfers are on Tuesday and me and Elder Corpus are staying for another 6 weeks! This is Elder Corpus’s last 6 weeks of his mission so he has mixed feelings about everything, but I will be the only one calling on Mothers day cause he does not care too seeing that he will go home 2 day's later! But so it will be fun he is only my second comp I have had now for more than one transfer in my mission.
 This week was fun and we got to see a lot of people. Tuesday we had 9 lessons which was crazy just ask people who have served a mission! But the one that stands out to me is when we went and saw a older sister in our ward and we went just cause we felt like we needed to go see her.  And when we got there she was not doing too well she was having a hard week and day. Because her son who is 21 years old is in the Marines and just got shipped out for his 1st time over seas since being out of basic training. And she was vary scared of what he would be doing and the things that could happen to him. So I asked her “would you like to have a blessing given to you?” And she said yes that would be great!! And she ask me to give it to her. And that was a cool experience for me just with how strong the spirit was there during the blessing. And so we left after that and we told her we would come back in a couple of days to see how she was doing. So when we went back to see her she was doing better and this time our ward mission leader was there with us and we decided to ask for her sons mailing address and we had all the primary yesterday make him a little card and we would send it to him because he would love that. 
  I know the Lord know what people need at the times they need them and he loves us so much and wants us to be happy! So listen to the Lord and never give up on praying and talking to him "HE LOVES YOU" more than any one you know. He and our Father in Heaven want us to be happy! Well I love you all and miss you all a lot I hope all is well with everyone! 


Love Elder Urry

No comments:

Post a Comment