Monday, March 23, 2015

Letter #37 3-23-2015 Laramie Wyoming

Hey Everyone!!
 This week was very slow!!! And hard cause it was spring break and even though I am in a family ward there were still not as many people here to see and the people that were here could not see us. So we had a lot of free time and tracting gets long after one or 2 hours of doing it, especially when it is not working. 
 But with this week being hard it builds character in a person. And that is true for me cause when there is nothing to do you think back and you are not focused on the work and we are out here for 2 years to work our hardest and be our best. Because there is no other time in our lives were we can put all of our focus on 1 thing and that is the Lord and His plan for His children who He loves more then we can even imagine. 
 But out of all of this I did learn one thing this week and that is recognizing the blessings the Lord has given you and what you truly have in your life. I just had some time to think about that and Family and Friends and what they have done for me, and the person they have help me become for this mission. Heavenly Father puts every person you meet in your life for a reason there is something we all have that others don't, that can help them or they can help us with something. 
 And now as a missionary I have learned a lot more and am trying to become someone the Lord want's me to be for the people I know here, and at home, to help. We all have talents that no one else has, only you have, and it will bless someones life. 
 I am grateful for the people in my I life and what they do for me and how they have helped me. So this week I invite everyone who reads this to each night think of something or someone you are lucky to have and by the end of the week you will have 7+ things. And if you cant think of something look for small things cause Christ has given us so much and we all have something. 
 I love you all so much and am grateful to all of you and the people you have been to me. I pray for all of you every night and for my new friends I have met here. I hope you all have a wonderful week and cant wait to hear about it!!!

Love you all

Elder Urry 

No comments:

Post a Comment