Monday, March 16, 2015

Letter #36 3-16-2015 Laramie Wyoming

Hey everyone!!! 
Well glad to hear you all liked the pepper thing I did, well try it you wont like it so much then haha! Well this has been a good week, humbling but good! We all need to realize how blessed we all are with what we have and just growing up we have had so much compared to some people I am teaching here. 
The song count your blessings is so true because we all have so many and that is a privilege that we have. But no matter the problems we face every day the Lord will not give us what we can not bare. And He is always there for you and I and loves and cares about all of us more than we can even imagine. He will do anything for us that is best for us in the long run and at that time. Even if we think it is best at that time for us it may not be so we need to trust! 
 I have seen this a lot while working with people and all they want is everything right then and there! Sometimes that does not happen and sometimes it takes some time! The Lord wants to see us try to find our way. But He will help us and not make us go all the way on our own. 
 This is very hard sometimes I have found out through my life but he does answer our prayers I know he does. And we are never by ourselves Jesus Christ came to earth and suffered everything we have gone through so we would not be alone. He knows how we feel and He will help us get through things! Well I love you all and hope you have a good week this week! And mom I did get some photos but some did not come through!


Love Elder Urry

No comments:

Post a Comment