Saturday, July 19, 2014

Letter #2 July 19, 2014,Provo MTC

Hey Everyone
 So i Ieave on Tuesday for the airport to Colorado and we have to wake up at 330am to get ready and be at the travel office by 430am to go to the airport for a 830am flight so I will call home like 745am. So if you want to talk to me you got to be up  early cause that is the only time I have to call. 
  This week a got mail from you mom along with Sister Wiltbank and one of my friends on dear Elder but there was no name so I dont know who it was from but my guess was Rigo. So could you put names on them so I can respond to them thanks. And thanks to Tanner, Josh, Kyle and aunt Lisa for the package, the treat did not even last a day cause I became the popular one in the district when that got here and they all loved the treat haha.

 Well this week was a great week here but my favorite day had to be Thursday because when we started personal study we all 1st sang, "I feel my Saviors love" then we had a prayer and then did our own thing. I read in 3 Nephi 11 and it was talking about how Christ comes back after he was resurrected and how Heavenly Father introduce Him to the people and then Jesus Christ let everyone feel his hands and feet. When I was reading here I just imagined that I was there and it made reading that night so much more powerful with how strong the spirit was and just thinking like I was there which was a very cool thing to do!
But mom I did see Elder Farar this week 2 times and just talked for a bit but it was cool to see him! 

Well I have to go but hope everyone has a good week and I love you all! PS did Kyson hit any homeruns this week? haha 

Love Elder Urry

No comments:

Post a Comment